Patrick W. Carr
Lead attorney and principal owner of Carr Legal Group, Patrick Carr is passionate about justice and helping individuals through his work. Patrick was born in Columbia, South Carolina and his interest in the law began early in life and resulted in him becoming the respected litigator and skilled negotiator he is today. Patrick has served as lead counsel in more than 100 successful jury trials in over a dozen jurisdictions in South Carolina, and is a Certified South Carolina Circuit Court Mediator.
After receiving his undergraduate and law degrees from the University of South Carolina, Patrick joined one of South Carolina’s largest law firms where he worked for 11 years, representing many businesses and insurance companies. After this, Patrick moved to Hilton Head Island and joined Berry & Carr, PC, before establishing his own firm.
Patrick’s focus is on general civil litigation and personal injury law through which he helps clients who have experienced life altering events get back to their loved ones and move forward with their lives. His knowledge of corporate and insurance operations and experience in working on the other side of personal injury cases prepared him to be the skilled advocate for individuals he is today.
Outside of work, Patrick enjoys spending time with his family, and is a longtime member of the USC Gamecock Club.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Vehicle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- South Carolina Bar – 1998
- United States District Court – 1999
- University of South Carolina Honors College – B.A. Cum Laude – 1995
- University of South Carolina School of Law – Juris Doctor – 1998
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Beaufort County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association